Winter. Spring. Summer. Fall. No matter the season, Snowmass Club is the perfect place for those with a passion for life’s finest. Located 8,000 feet above sea level amid landmark mountain peaks and a short drive from Aspen, Snowmass Club offers unparalleled access to America’s most famous mountain town. Experience the natural beauty and spectacular amenities of Snowmass Club, including our award-winning Jim Engh golf course, 19,000-square-foot athletic club, 13 tennis courts, outdoor pools, hiking trails and much more. Imagine coming home to your own private playground in the mountains, where the routine of everyday life slips away, and every day is more memorable than the last.
19,000-square-foot health club with pools, whirlpool spas, massage and physical therapy
- Athletic Club group classes
- Championship golf course designed by top architect James Engh
- Indoor and outdoor tennis courts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Kids’ Club
- Kids’ Game Room
- Resort dining at Sage Restaurant & Bar, Daly Beach Club & Black Saddle Bar and Grille
- Transportation throughout Snowmass Village, Aspen, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk & Aspen/Pitkin County Airport
- Ski school pick-up for the children of the Snowmass Club
- Complimentary Aspen airport pick-up
- Year-round storage
- Pre-arrival shopping service available
- Private underground parking
- Bell staff
This marks the (15th) Sale within the Residences at Snowmass Club.
Erik Cavarra is a leading fractional expert within the industry, and has sold over $310m in sales during his career.